Customer experience emerged in 2014 as a top priority for marketers. In 2015 gained its momentum. Now, it is the main priority for marketers.
Adobe Digital 2016 Trends Report tells the customer experience story. The report shows that top marketers talked about their most exciting opportunity, and the top three answers were i) “optimising the customer experience”, ii) “creating compelling content for digital experiences” and iii) “data-driven marketing that focuses on the individual”.
Other important key findings on the Digital Trend Report include:
- Customer experience remains a top priority and is now defining other priorities;
- Marketers’ strategic priorities for 2016 are very much centred on data, but more than 1 in 3 report difficulties in attracting and keeping analysts;
- Increased collaboration between creative and marketing will benefit customer experience optimisation;
- Personalisation and content optimisation are the highest priority digital-related areas;
- Mobile remains a top-3 priority for more than half of the respondents.
Meaning that Marketers in every sector are embracing this new customer experience reality.
And while it brings new challenges, it inspires creativity, enthusiasm and success.
Mobile Wallet Marketing is a key tool to allow Marketers to put their customer at the center of their mobile marketing strategy and deliver a best in class customer experience while being capable to make data-driven decisions and activities.